Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We all have faults, and mine is being wicked.


I have heard from the grape vine that a once best friend will be in town for CHRISTMAS . Super Right what a FUN time we will all have ? Wrong This person thinks I am the Wicked Witch of QUEEN CREEK. I have tried to reach out to them but i just get rejected again & again .I wish I could just say screw it and forget but I can't hence this post . Ok we did have a falling out of sorts but i was not that Wicked ( least I do not think) I feel like i have moved on but that Tiny part of me still waits for that friend to be part of my life again so when i hear they will be in town i try not to get my hopes up too bad . But times like this I have to say thanks to all the old and new friends I have made. you guys are better than Twilight!


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com